Friday 2 November 2012

My interview on Xclusive Magazine! :)

Hi guys, last month I was interviewed for Xclusive Magazine as part of 'Ireland's Six Famous African Bloggers.' 
I am truly honoured that I have been included in the Top 6. 
I still think I could improve on my blog and stuff but it's great to know that people enjoy my work and are supporting me 100%.
KISSES FOR YOU ALL XO

The latest issue of Xclusive Magazine (Issue 29) that featured my blog and I, is now on sale all over Ireland. 
It can be found in selected mainstream stores such as Eason's, Spar, Centra, Euro Spar, Supervalu and Londis. It is also sold in African shops. Here's a link to all the outlets near you: http://xclusive.ie/outlets.html

Xclusive Magazine is the first and ONLY Ireland’s African magazine
that is sold in the mainstream Irish stores.


Please, Please, PLEASE purchase a copy of this magazine. It would mean a lot to me and also the company.
Also, please take the time to share this post on all your social networks, twitter, facebook etc etc.

http://xclusive.ie/features/index.php/six-irelands-famous-bloggers/

Thank you so much for all your love and support :)

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment