Saturday 2 June 2012

I was laying in bed last night and was thinking of what i was gonna wear today (yeah i'm weird like that!), wasn't aiming for anything fancy but a bit more casual.. so I came out with this! I dont really know how to describe this look but I'm thinking a bit '90sish' especially with the high waisted jeans. but anyhoo.. the jeans are from Gap (bought it in a Thrift Store though) , my jacket is from Noname and I'm just wearing my mahogany brown brogues from Penneys/Primark (can;t wait till I get my creepers, they would have worked well with this outfit) My Tshirt is from Minx and the headscarf is from Penneys/Primark. My Aztec Print (or is it tribal???) backpack is from River Island.. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! hope you guys like the look :) notice the way i combined many colours.. red, blue, brown etc. Retro, I am :)






No comments:

Post a Comment