Wednesday 9 January 2013

Today's 'Fit. :)

Hey fashionistas!

Here's today's OOTD.

Quite a chilly day but it did not stop me from wearing a pair of high waisted shorts and tights! I'll admit.. I FROZEEEE!

Black has become like my favourite colour! Love wearing dull colours and brightening it up with shoes and/or accessories! Tbh, it saves a lot of hassle!

LOVING my leather jacket! I got it before Christmas for 30 euro! I've always wanted an affordable leather jacket and thank God I found one!

I hope you guys like the look :) XO



Leather jacket (with gold spikes) - New Look
Bowler Hat - Penneys/Primark
Denim shirt - unknown
Earrings - Topshop
Shorts - Noname (I think!)
Scarf - Penneys/Primark
Nike Blazers - Lifestyle Sports
Turquoise ring - River Island



7 comments:

  1. You so look so chic and edgy. I love your tartan scarf and your leather jacket! I was the same, on the hunt for a leather jacket and finally found one! : ) It was a bit pricey but totally worth it! Keep up the good work : )

    hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the tartan scarf and hat - adds so much to the outfit!

    Fiona xo
    http://www.thescarletribbonblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your outfit! You look cool and beautiful with it! My favourit are your tights, your hat and your leather jacket!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks love, please follow my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looooove the scarf girly!

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete