Sunday 17 February 2013

Interview with Dami Okesanya ( Urban Asho )

Hey guys! :)

This week I was interviewed by my fellow fashionista, Dami Okesanya.

Dami isn't only my friend, but she is also an aspiring young fashion designer trying to break it into the fashion industry.. just like me!

With her weekly vlogs, fashion page (Urban Asho) and various fashion shows, Dami keeps her viewers posted on her achievements, plans and designs that she has created.

I have so much love and respect for this girl and it's great to see that young people in Ireland are doing something positive and trying their hardest to achieve their goals.

Here's the video! Feel free to leave a comment :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rRQRzwB-Y6Y

Have a great week fashionistas!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment